Language Transition and Real come back

As I explained in the previous post(in Portuguese) the objective of the blog(when I first created it) was to show first my family and friends what I was doing while in my exchange in Venezuela and also to show other people who could be interested in the country.

My new objective is show the place where I am living(Peru) and also be able to Interact with other bloggers who might have a similar experience(International teaching), so I decided to change the language from Portuguese to English. 

I meant to write with more frequency when I just moved. But too many things as usual and I didn´t give myself lots of time to do it, but now really coming back, so wait for many news around here. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cozinhando e comendo...

Stereotypes about Peru